Quantity Surveying Department
Barker Associates LLP provide a complete range of property related services and we are pleased to announce that we have built on our success following the recent introduction of an in-house Quantity Surveying Team.
At the beginning of the year we increased our professional staff by employing two Chartered Quantity Surveyors, both of whom joined the Practice at Associate level: Daniel Bowler, MRICS, RMaPS and Richard Chisnall, MRICS.
Both Daniel and Richard have spent over 15 years as PQS’s in Private Practice and so bring with them a wealth of experience across a variety of construction sectors.
We offer independent and impartial cost consultancy advice:
- • Feasibility Studies & Development Appraisals
- • Construction Contract & Procurement Advice
- • Cost Planning & Financial Modelling
- • Construction Cost Management Control
- • Employer’s Agent & Contract Administration
- • Tender & Contract Document Preparation
- • Bills of Quantities Production
- • Valuations & Final Account Preparation
- • Risk Management & Value Engineering
- • Cost in Use & Whole Life Costing
- • Bank Monitoring