- About Us
- News & Events
Graduate Structural Engineer Vacancy
Due to our continued success and growing business demands we currently have a vacancy for a Graduate Structural Engineer.
You will be working on a range of projects from concept design through approvals to construction, preparing calculations and technical design information to deliver innovative structural engineering solutions for both new-build and refurbishment projects.
Your duties will include;
- Liaising with the Project Engineer
- Supervising and assisting CAD Technicians
- Work closely on construction plans with clients, architects and other professionals
- Develop design ideas and stresses on different parts of a structure by hand or use of analysis software
- Produce structural calculations in steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Carry out site inspections
- Attend project meetings in-house or on-site
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years post-graduation experience gained working on Residential, Commercial and Educational Developments. Experience in reinforced concrete structures and drainage design would be desirable.
Academic and Professional Qualifications Requirements
- Hold accredited MEng or BEng degree in civil or structural engineering
- Be looking to become or be in the process if becoming Chartered
- Associate-Members of the Institution of Structural Engineers would also be considered
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Relevant industry experience, with direct emphasis on buildings and structural engineering
- Experience of working with AutoCAD, BIM/REVIT
- Full UK driving license
Interested candidates please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org