- About Us
- News & Events
Recruiting: Senior/Associate Chartered Building Surveyors: Team Leaders
Due to continued growth, we currently have vacancies for Senior / Associate Chartered Building Surveyor team leaders who will work on a wide range of projects and professional services in the education, residential and commercial sectors while managing a team of surveyors and reporting to the Partners.
The positions will all be based at our head office in Braintree and offer good remuneration packages. There is an excellent opportunity for progression and career development, and a variety of work to suit high calibre individuals.
Responsibilities and experience
The role will suit a project-orientated Senior / Associate Building Surveyor. Principal tasks will include:
• Feasibility Studies, Design & Specification writing, Tendering & Procurement, Contract Administration and Project Management, CDM/Principal Designer.
• Manage and lead a team of professionals, coordinate multiple projects in a structured and balanced approach.
• Maintain the high company standards through management of the team, Quality Assurance of technical documentation, filing systems and safety practices.
• Motivate team members and assesses performance, maintain deadlines, communicate company goals and provide training / support.
• Provide help to management, including hiring, training requirements, and to keep management updated on team performance.
The role will suit client-focussed, motivated individuals wishing to join a thriving firm:
• MRICS Chartered Building Surveyors preferred but not essential/full APC support given.
• Experience of design, specification and contract administration using JCT contracts.
• Client focused with strong presentation and programme reporting skills.
• Leadership skills – mentoring colleagues and reporting to the management additional training will be provided.
• Diligence in Quality Assurance.
• Education experience an advantage and the role will be subject to a DBS Enhanced check.