- About Us
- News & Events
Vacancy: Building Surveyor
The role will focus on support, development and delivery of projects within a team of existing Building Surveyors.
This position will be based at our Cambridge Office and will offer both good remuneration packages and career prospects. Principal tasks will include:
- Assisting in Measure Surveys and Condition Surveys
- Producing Drawings for Tender issue on projects
- Compiling Specifications and Schedules for projects
- Assisting in Contract Administration and Project Management duties
- Being part of wider project teams as necessary
The role will suit client-focussed, motivated individuals wishing to join a thriving firm.
- Candidate will hold a Degree or equivalent
- Full APC support given to progress through to full corporate membership of the RICS
- This role will be subject to a DBS Enhanced check
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is required
Please submit your CV, in the first instance to our Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org