- About Us
Recruiting: Trainee Building Surveyor
Due to continued growth we currently have a vacancy for a Trainee Building Surveyor. The role will focus on support, development and delivery of projects within a team of existing Building Surveyors.
This position will be based at our Braintree Head Office. Principal tasks will include:
- Assisting in Measure Surveys and Condition Surveys.
- Producing Drawings for Tender issue on projects.
- Compiling Specifications and Schedules for projects.
- Assisting in Contract Administration and Project Management duties.
- Being part of wider project teams as necessary.
The role will suit client-focussed, motivated individuals wishing to join a thriving firm.
- Candidate will hold a Degree or be working towards a Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Full APC support given to progress through to full corporate membership of the RICS.
- This role will be subject to a DBS Enhanced check.
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is required.
Please submit your CV, in the first instance to our Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org