- About Us
- News & Events
Situations Vacant: Administrator
We have vacancy for an Administrator to join our team in Birmingham. The candidate will proactively support all aspects of the day to day life of the business playing a key role in ensuring effective communication between the company, its clients and partners.
This role will suit someone who is a recent graduate or someone who has completed A levels and wants to progress their knowledge and be part of a growing business.
All around analytical and problem-solving ability is the key requirement of the role with a desire to learn more about software and data, specifically the Microsoft suite and use of Excel, SharePoint, SSMS and Power BI. Therefore, some prior knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office would be expected, especially Excel and Word.
Specific duties will be to;
- Support the planning of work programmes and schedules to aid the successful end to end delivery of projects.
- Coordinate the workload and diary commitments of the team and provide efficient personal and confidential administrative support services (including minute/note taking) as necessary.
- Maintain regular contact with all clients and partners.
- Receive all incoming correspondence and telephone enquiries and respond on behalf of the business, redirecting queries where necessary.
- Coordinate meetings on behalf of directors and senior staff, ensuring that documents are organised and dispatched to agreed timescales, and facilitating follow-up actions as appropriate.
- Organise events on behalf of directors and senior staff as required, including coordination of travel arrangements.
- Research issues and prepare briefing notes/reports.
- Arrange and/or undertake, as appropriate, document production support
- Develop, maintain, and update information and data systems
- Take delegated responsibility for managing projects including any staff and allocated resources on behalf of a director if required.
- Any other duties which can reasonably be expected in line with the responsibilities of the role.
- Promote and support equality of opportunity.
Interested candidates can send their applications to Donna Wagstaff at firstname.lastname@example.org